What’s so amazing about diamonds with numbers is that absolutely anyone can do it! Kids and adults alike can enjoy it while also learning to make beautiful artwork. Not only can everyone do diamond painting, but it has benefits for crafters of all ages. Diamond painting is great for your health in more ways than one. Diamonds with numbers train your mind to focus and sparks creativity. If you are a parent, this is a great craft in which to involve your teenager. Better yet, the two of you can indulge in diamond paintings together.
What You Will Get In Your Diamond Painting Kit :
Our Diamond Paintings Include everything you need to get started!
- 1x Numbered high-quality canvas Rolled around a foam.
- A pack of diamonds.
- 1x premium diamond drill pen too.
- 1x wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen.
- 1x grooved organizing tray (shake lightly to sort your diamonds).
Why You Should Try Diamond Painting Kit :
- Diamond Art Kits Are Thoughtful Gifts : The diamond painting process can be extremely soothing and relaxing. The result is a wonderful piece of artwork that can be the perfect gift you’ll give to your cherished ones, after telling them how much effort and creativity you put into your artwork to make it.
- Diamond Painting helps your motor Skills : Motor skills is a scientific term that correlates to the movement and synchronization of the body muscles, focusing on a task for a long period of time has been shown to improve concentration levels and hand-to-eye coordination and diamond painting will provide an outlet for you. Hand-eye coordination improves when you engage in activities that require it.
- You Can Frame And Hang A Finished Diamond Painting : One of the best features of diamond painting is that you can hang your own piece of art on your wall.
How To Start Diamond Painting Art :
Unpack Canvas, tools, and diamonds.
- Each diamond painting kit comes with everything you need to get started
- Unroll the canvas on a flat, smooth surface Flatten your canvas on a dry, clean table or workplace.
- Choose a color diamond and get started, and pour the diamonds into the grooved tray.
Open your wax tub and dip your applicator tool in it.
Now pick your diamond beads with the help of that tool. Put your tool on the rounded side of the bead. Your beads will stick with wax easily.
Now carefully press the diamond bead on the chart where you want to put it.
Repeat the above steps until your design is complete. After you complete your design, cover your chart with the protective film again and gently roll on it to secure your beads.